25 Mar Sustaining Peak Performance During A Pandemic – Furlough, Grants and Other Questions
Recorded Webinar Replay
“Sustaining Peak Performance During A Pandemic – Furlough, Grants and Other Questions”.
Much more tactical this time. Even if you have been following the News feeds and listened to the BVA Webinar on Sunday, you may still be confused as to what to do. We are very much in the same boat, but we thought we could share what other practices are doing and take a bit of professional advice.
Some of what we’ll be covering:
- Cash is King – managing cash-flow
- Debt & Credit control
- Stock control – panic or pace
- Full service or emergency only?
- Do I offer Video Consults?
- Do they stay or do they go? Looking after the team
- Paying the team & what is a furlough?
- Too busy or Time on your hands?
Finally, something from one of my favourite philosophers…
“One of the painful things about our time is that those who face certainty are stupid and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision”.
Bertrand Russell, 1951
Useful Links – Special thanks to A4g
- A4G – Coronavirus HR Factsheet – Download
- A4G – Should you put your business into hibernation?
- A4G – Delaying payments with Time to Pay
- A4G – Template Letter to Employees re Furlough
- A4G – Job Furlough Agreement Letter