24 Apr Sustaining Peak Performance During A Pandemic – What will the ‘new normal’ look like for veterinary practices?
Recorded Webinar Replay
Will these next few months see a transition from business as usual, ‘B.C. (Before Corona) Normal’ to the current ‘Not Normal’, then a return back to ‘B.C. Normal’?
Or is there a ‘P.C. (Post Corona) New Normal’? …. and what will that look like for veterinary practices – independent and corporate?
So many questions, so few answers.
- Which of the old structures will survive? Which are redundant now?
- Which new ways of working and innovations will (must) we retain?
- What is the local /national/ global economy going to be like and how do we perform in that?
- What are the customers going to be like? What will they need?
- How long will it take to get back to any ‘normality’?
Alan Robinson and Debbie Robinson with guests Cliff Lay from Easy Direct Debits and Josh Curties from A4G Accountants discuss these and other strategic questions that you will need to understand in order to secure your future.
Special thanks to:
Cliff Lay and Josh Curties