Help your vets get it right first time, with confidence, competence and assurance
In the busyness of practice life, vets don’t get to press pause while they look objectively and consider their performance in the consulting room. With the benefit of hindsight, analysis and consult room training, vets can make better decisions and deliver better results for the patient, the client, the business and the team.
But where can you practice these skills?
The Vet Dynamics Confident Consultation workshop is designed to give consulting vets, both new and old, the opportunity to build competence and confidence in consulting skills, body language, emotional intelligence and empathy, equipping them for many situations.
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Enhanced competence in challenging situations
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Greater team harmony
- Excellent client experience
- Better financial outcomes
- Improved clinical outcomes
Who should attend the workshop
Consulting Vets in independent practices